It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to separeted schemas DB Oracle 12c for ALM and UCD

Fabiano Lima (194) | asked Dec 26 '22, 1:01 p.m.

I currently have the CLM tools in version 6.0.6.1 (RTC, RDNG and RQM) installed and that points to the same database where Urbancode Deploy and BluePrint Design are installed, in addition to the DW as well. I would like to separate these schemas and tablespaces so that I can gain in performance, periodic maintenances and this does not affect applications and backup.?
What would be the recommendation in this scenario? move schemas to new tablespaces or move tablespaces

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jan 05 '23, 2:57 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I do not know the Oracle lingo, but from a database perspective, all the databases you mention are, as far as I know, already separate databases. The ELM applications e.g. RDNG usually have already multiple databases e.g. for data-warehouse and RTC data. All the database connections can be maintained individually. 

As far as I can tell, your questions are really Oracle related. You should work with your Oracle DBAs on questions like these.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.