It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Why this is happening ?

Jitendra Singh (193) | asked Nov 23 '22, 1:40 a.m.
closed Nov 23 '22, 2:27 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

The archive: C:/Users/mf11322/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-clean-plugin/2.4.1/maven-clean-plugin-2.4.1.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.

I have added all from my system and this is taking different user account which doesn't exist 

I'm trying to Run java file as Java Application in EWM Eclipse client and getting this error pop up which is not related to my system and user account also unavailable in my system 

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Question is off-topic or not relevant" by rschoon Nov 23 '22, 2:27 a.m.

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 23 '22, 2:22 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Sorry, but this question is completely off topic. This is a question for some Java or Maven forum and has nothing to do with EWM. Please consider posting to some other forum and maybe google for this kind of stuff.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 23 '22, 2:26 a.m.

In addition, to my knowledge, you would run a maven application with maven and not as Java Application. If you run it with maven, maven loads the dependencies (maven install, maven build, maven whatever) into you user. If you don't do that I would not even expect your project to compile.

If you just run it as a Java application, it is unclear to me what libraries it would refer to. I'd check the Class path of the Eclipse project for what references it uses.

Comments
Jitendra Singh commented Nov 23 '22, 2:29 a.m.

Thank You  so much  Boss

But just want to know why it's pointing to User Account which is not present in my system and I have already added my configs too 

Ralph Schoon commented Nov 23 '22, 2:39 a.m.

If something points to something not on my system and I imported it somehow, I would assume that the information is from the past. If you did not run maven -clean, there could be reference to anywhere.

If you did not run maven -install you might not have those libraries. As I said, ask on stackoverflow or some kind of Maven forum, as this is essentially a maven question. 

I  had my share of issues with Maven. The problems where never related to the EWM part of Eclipse. The only situation that had something to do with EWM was Plain Java Client Libraries and Maven. See: https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2021/02/10/ewm-rtc-plain-java-client-libraries-and-maven/  

Jitendra Singh commented Nov 23 '22, 3:02 a.m.

OK 
Thank you 

Ralph Schoon commented Nov 23 '22, 5:53 a.m.

In this article are some hints how to work with Maven in the context of an Eclipse project with Maven nature: https://jazz.net/library/article/92596#devEnvt  

Jitendra Singh commented Nov 23 '22, 7:47 a.m.

Thank you once again  Boss

I have checked links and all I'm already following these.
Need to get more trouble shooting of EWM related so coming here

Ralph Schoon commented Nov 23 '22, 7:52 a.m.

I am not your Boss.

As already stated, you, most likely, do not have an EWM problem. You have an Eclipse/Maven problem. This is the reason, why this forum is not the forum to ask these questions. 

showing 5 of 6 show 1 more comments