It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

API to get list of available DNG workflows for a project

thimmaiah aa (263) | asked Nov 18 '22, 2:07 a.m.

Hello,

I want to get the workflows available for a given project. I'm able to see the workflow URI set for an artifact type in its XML request as below, 

But how do we get the URI of the all the workflows available for a given project?

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 21 '22, 3:11 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I have explained how to get the workflow information for EWM here: https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2022/02/02/ewm-work-item-oslc-cm-api/ 

I am pretty sure that DOORS Next provides similar information.

If you want to do stuff with APIs, you will have to be more inventive than just asking the forum to explain it to you. Very few users have worked with the APIs and even less have probably done what you want to do. So it would be a good idea to actually follow the links that are provided to you here. TLDR is not an option if you want to make progress.

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Nov 18 '22, 4:09 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Comments
thimmaiah aa commented Nov 21 '22, 2:29 a.m.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I'm unable to find any information on the workflows in the provided link.

thimmaiah aa commented Nov 21 '22, 2:30 a.m.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I'm unable to find any information on the workflows in the provided link. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.