It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to get traceability links from DNG to Rhapsody in Publishing Engine

srinivas sakibanda (133) | asked Nov 12 '22, 8:56 a.m.

Hi,

I am unable to get 'Refined by Architecture Element' and 'Traced by Architecture Element' link types via Publishing Engine. I can get other link types like 'Link To'. I can see a similar question has been asked in the Jazz forums. Note, I can't find the Architecture Element links in the returned DOORS Text scheme based XML.

Jazz forum question:https://jazz.net/forum/questions/266153/how-to-get-satisfied-by-architecture-element-in-rpe

Let me know how to get these links.

Regards,
Srin

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Nov 15 '22, 3:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is a professional forum. If you want to answer a question, then answer the question.  This forum does not need general comments about the beauty of the question as a preparation for editing the text later, adding an ad link. Thank you very much.

David Honey commented Nov 15 '22, 6:46 a.m. | edited Nov 15 '22, 6:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

@Ralph Schoon I changed the above answer to a comment to make it clear to others this isn't an answer to the original question.

One answer

permanent link
Karan Dethalia (561) | answered Nov 23 '22, 6:12 a.m.

Try using dataSource/artifact/traceability/links/DerivedLink/relation to dynamically configure RMM data source and print ArchitectureElement data.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.