It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Mobile App for Jazz Application

Chandan M B (1133674) | asked Oct 02 '22, 5:14 p.m.

Hi All,

I was just reading some of the use cases where we can adopt the mobile app with Jazz Applications. I read ETM offline execution app support is stopped. Would be curious to know if somebody has build Mobile apps with Jazz applications for various use cases. Could you please share ?

Regards,
Chandan

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Oct 04 '22, 10:36 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I think there was a mobile application that a partner had created for EWM/RTC. I think it does not exist anymore.

I know that a customer was looking into creating a mobile application for a special set of use cases. I do not know if this was finalized.

Comments
Chandan M B commented Oct 04 '22, 10:47 a.m.

Thanks Ralph. 

If you are allowed to post those use cases, it would help just to understand possibilities and capabilities. Also in which application RM, EWM/RTC, ... 

Ralph Schoon commented Oct 04 '22, 10:53 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

That was EWM/RTC, the use cases where around seeing work items, their workflow and approvals. Work items with RTC is the most obvious use case. In General all applications have enough APIs that it would be possible to access data mobile. The question is really how you work with the small real estate.  

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.