It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can we get GC URL information from linked DNG artifact in RTC by using RPE?

Reddeiah Reddy Mukka (111) | asked Jun 27 '22, 5:19 a.m.
Hello Team,

I am trying to implement a RPE template which will extract the link information from RTC for the artifacts which are linked in DNG GC Context.

Now i am able to extract the DNG artifact link URL which is of local DNG stream. My requirement is to extract the full link information along with GC Context.

How can i achieve that please guide?

Thanks,
Reddeiah Reddy Mukka

Comments
Ian Barnard commented Jun 28 '22, 9:20 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

As a RM local stream can contribute to any number of (non-overlapping) GC streams, this doesn't seem likely to be easy unless you rigidly apply a constraint that an RM stream can only be in one GC stream. Then you'd have to access the GC APIs and search the results for the RM contribution - see the GC api docs https:jazz.net/gc/doc/scenarios - but that's a major constraint that you'll have to ensure isn't going to cause you problems

Reddeiah Reddy Mukka commented Jun 29 '22, 4:05 a.m.

I want to get it from RPE not from GC API's. Is there any possible way to extract the data of GC URL from RTC by using RPE

Ian Barnard commented Aug 23 '22, 4:49 a.m. | edited Aug 23 '22, 4:50 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

DNG artifact link URL which is of local DNG stream

This seems odd, if anything I would expect a GC configuration - what sort of link (Implements, Tracks Requirement, etc.) have you created from the work item? Also what version+ifix are you using? 

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Aug 22 '22, 2:07 p.m.

If RM stream is only in one GC stream, you can create a JavaScript array containing GC URL along with the contributors. This can be either hardcoded in RPE template or you can make data request on GC URL first and get the streams. When you are getting DNG local URL, you should be able to get the corresponding GC stream from the array.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.