It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting Started Extending Team Concert 2.0

Jean-Michel Lemieux (2.5k11) | asked Dec 04 '09, 4:38 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is a lot of new information to help you extend Team Concert 2.0 and it's all in one wiki document. Development environment setup, server side development (with videos), and a presentation on the direction of integrations is also available.

We've built a all-in-one SDK zip file which makes it easier to setup development environments to create, tests, and browse extensions.

See https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RtcSdk20

Note: The previous 1.0 wiki topics are deprecated and we recommend you follow the setup instructions in the 2.0 wiki.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

18 answers

permanent link
Brati Sankar Ghosh (633) | answered Mar 09 '10, 5:30 a.m.
Hi,
The js file LoginWidget.js was part of a plugin called com.ibm.team.repository.web. This has now been moved. Can someone tell me where is the new location of the above js file?
Also is there a way to find out about any file's new location in RTC 2.0?

permanent link
Gilbert Maredi (4683) | answered Mar 30 '10, 4:12 a.m.
Our company bought a number of rational softwares of which RTC for system z is one of them, which is totally new to us. We are currently using CA endovor for our COBOL IMS pgms source version control on Z/OS. Is there a way in which we can use Jazz Gateway to intergrate CA endevor with RTC without changing our current software life cycle processes on our mainframe environment?

Regards

permanent link
Gilbert Maredi (4683) | answered Mar 30 '10, 4:40 a.m.
Our company bought a number of rational softwares of which RTC for system z is one of them, which is totally new to us. We are currently using CA endovor for our COBOL IMS pgms source version control on Z/OS. Is there a way in which we can use Jazz Gateway to intergrate CA endevor with RTC without changing our current software life cycle processes on our mainframe environment?

Regards

permanent link
Lakshmi Narayana (11) | answered Apr 08 '10, 8:39 a.m.
I am customising default TASK template (Open-up process) as per my customer's requirement. I need to implement a table with a size 6 rows and 5 columns. Kindly let me know whether it is possible or not in RTC.

permanent link
jayachandra vangara (6) | answered Jul 19 '10, 12:31 p.m.
Hi,

I want to navigate through an RTC workspace and fetch all the pom.xml files in it. Can any one suggest where I can find the RTC API documentation to achieve this.

I am using RTC 2.0.0.2

Thanks

permanent link
Tim Paine (6) | answered Oct 02 '10, 9:17 p.m.
Hi

I am new here but looking to get RTC API can any one help to find this?

permanent link
Valerij Tomarenko (6) | answered Oct 03 '10, 11:45 a.m.
Hi,
Can any one suggest where I can find the RTC API documentation to achieve this.

You can find some at SAMECS (look for Rational Team Concert how do I).

permanent link
Susan Hanson (1.6k2201194) | answered Jan 04 '11, 2:20 p.m.
I downloaded the client libs for RTC 3.0 and have the "snippets" project created and have successfully connected via Snippet1.

It looks like snippets 2-4 wouldn't be something I would be doing too often, so I went to Snippet5. However, this looks to me like it creates a new project for the work item ... does anyone have an example where an existing project is used? I am also looking for examples of doing queries of work items.

permanent link
Steven Pogue (7142) | answered Jan 21 '11, 12:04 p.m.
I've tried to download the RTC 3.0 SDK on two different machines and both report the zip as corrupted. Anyone else having that problem?

permanent link
Steven Pogue (7142) | answered Jan 25 '11, 12:19 p.m.
I've tried to download the RTC 3.0 SDK on two different machines and both report the zip as corrupted. Anyone else having that problem?

Found the issue. Windows Explorer cannot handle the zip file. Using 7-zip worked.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.