It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

i have create customized workitem and after that i am trying to import workitem using csv file but facing below error Could not create work item from bug 1: CRRTC0290E: The work item cannot be saved because the work item's type is not configured correctly

Gagan Kumar (53278) | asked Apr 05 '22, 8:26 a.m.

Could not create work item from bug 1: CRRTC0290E: The work item cannot be saved because the work item's type is not configured correctly at the project level.

Could not create work item from temp-upload-7879700777668410780 (Line 2)

Comments
David Honey commented Apr 05 '22, 8:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Is there are more information in the ccm.log file?
If so, please include them so that others can comment.

Ralph Schoon commented Apr 05 '22, 8:56 a.m.

Do you understand the difference between a Question Summary and a Question description? 

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Apr 05 '22, 9:04 a.m.

There is no way of telling what is wrong. You do not provide anything substantial in your question - not a bit of the stuff that I would expect. Maybe consider looking here: How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers?

If you created a custom work item type, the message would indicate that you did not configure the work item type correctly. Missing workflow or whatever. No way of telling from here. 

So, if you did, very likely, your custom work item type definitions is incorrect. The best option would be to look into the process change history and figure out what changes were done and to roll them back or to fix the customization.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.