It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using RQM-Extras-RQMUrlUtil-6.0.6.1 i am trying to download testcase attachments.

Pankaj Kumar (17214) | asked Jan 19 '22, 11:33 a.m.

I am trying to download testcase attachment using RQMURLUtility(Using RQM-Extras-RQMUrlUtil-6.0.6.1) its executing successfully but at defined path it shows chuncked file.

I am executing below command in below format:

Please assist me what could be the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 20 '22, 2:50 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This question does not contain ANY actionable information. 

One answer

permanent link
Pankaj Kumar (17214) | answered Feb 10 '22, 9:20 a.m.
edited Feb 10 '22, 9:55 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)

Hi Ralph,

I was looking for a utility which can download Attachments of RQM Test Cases.
With the help RQM-Extras-RQMUrlUtil-6.0.6.1 utility attachments from a test case can be downloaded and saved locally to the specified local repository path.

I have executed Utility as mentioned on above article. Utility executed successfully, on console it shows attachment downloaded successfully and when i checked the downloaded file on specified local repository it shows chunked file instead of actual attachment which was a pdf file.  
FYI, Screenshots of utility execution console and downloaded chunked file pasted below

Downloaded file after execution 

Please assist what could be the issue. 

Any assistance would be a great help.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Pankaj

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Feb 10 '22, 10:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't know the utility and I have no experience working with it. So I can not help. At least the question now contains some information. I can only see the images when I click on Edit. Not sure what the problem is. Uploading images has only worked with Chrome. 

Did you try to rename the chunked file to chunked.pdf? 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.