It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG - Client Extension Examples with Typescript + React

Chandan M B (1133473) | asked Jan 03 '22, 2:09 a.m.
Hello,

I have seen some kind of documentation from jazz.net explaining how to use typescript for developing DNG Client Extension.I am not able to recall / fetch it. Could somebody provide me the lead here ?

Regards,
Chandan

One answer

permanent link
Davyd Norris (2.2k217) | answered Jan 03 '22, 6:45 p.m.
If you look at the RM Client API link it tells you how to find this:

The JavaScript API for RM comes with a typescript interface definition file that facilitates the development of extensions in typescript. The interface definition file is included in the server installation. You can download the file from a running server by using a URL; for example:
https://example.com:port/rm/web/com/ibm/rdm/web/extensions/api/interface/RM_API.d.ts

Comments
Chandan M B commented Jan 04 '22, 7:36 a.m.
Thanks Davyd.
But I am looking for complete typescript sample example link posted in jazz.net wiki.
I am not sure whether it is deleted. Any simple example would be helpful

Davyd Norris commented Jan 04 '22, 3:35 p.m. | edited Jan 04 '22, 3:42 p.m.
There are numerous examples in Javascript - you're not going to find anything in React.

It's also highly unlikely you'll find anything using Typescript either - all the examples in the Jazz.net wiki are plain Javascript and basic HTML/CSS for maximum compatibility

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.