It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[RPE] Can we do RPE Reporting on RDM Definitions, Queries and Reports

Chandan M B (1133473) | asked Oct 27 '21, 8:23 a.m.

Hello,

I am aware of IBM Rational Rhapsody Design Manager is replaced with Rational Rhapsody Model Manager. Now we are trying to do reporting on RDM data like model elements, diagrams etc..
I wanted to know whether there is a possibility to do reporting on 
  • Definitions
  • Reviews (Name, Configuration, State, etc...)
  • Queries
Regards,
Chandan

One answer

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Oct 29 '21, 10:20 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I could be mis-remembering, but I believe the reportable REST API for models wasn't added until Rhapsody Model Manager (RMM). 

You should be making plans to migrate from RDM to RMM as soon as possible. See https://jazz.net/blog/index.php/2020/07/13/whats-new-in-rhapsody-model-manager-7-0-1-and-rhapsody-9-0-1/

Rhapsody Design Manager: Time to migrate to Rhapsody Model Manager

As many of you are aware, Rhapsody Model Manager was developed to replace Rhapsody Design Manager and that day is now close to hand. The last version of Rhapsody Design Manager is V6.0.6.1. This final version of Design Manager will work with Rhapsody 8.3.1 and with ELM 7.0.0  and 7.0.1 (see Optional Programs Section). Customers with entitlement to Design Manager will also have entitlement to Rhapsody Model Manager going forward.

As an update to my last what’s new blog  post: support for Design Manager is planned to end in September 2021. Between now and the end of support only Severity 1 and migration issues will be responded to by IBM Support. Any RFEs raised will be triaged and if applicable moved to RMM.

If you haven’t started already, it’s time to start planning and migrating from Rhapsody Design Manager to Rhapsody Model Manager. Please contact your account manager and/or technical sales representative to discuss how this process can be managed.

Any teams that are starting new modeling projects should use Rhapsody Model Manager.  We’ve received a lot of good feedback on the stability, enterprise scale, and tight integration of Rhapsody Model Manager in the ELM solution. I hope you will soon experience the benefits yourself.

Comments
Chandan M B commented Oct 31 '21, 2:13 p.m.
Yes Daniel I agree.
But still we need to do Reporting on existing RDM data for data privacy and future reference purpose. So need to know the API's

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.