It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

OSLC APIs reference document for Design Management/ Architecture Management

Jayesh Gaikar (59215) | asked Oct 13 '21, 4:25 p.m.
Hi,

I'm trying to fetch artifacts/Designs from Design Management to integrate those with other ELM applications.
After extensive search on jazz.net couldn't find any OSLC API Specification document related to DM/AM.

Could you help me with any available example in Library section or any API specification document that i can use for a reference?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Warm Regards,
Jay

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jim Ruehlin (79114) | answered Oct 13 '21, 7:08 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Jay,

There's an API landing page here that includes RMM reportable rest API - not exactly integrations but might be helpful. You can use the standard OSLC specification to query for services that might provide you want you want. I'd start with the RMM root context (or the root context of any Jazz application you're interested in integrating with). The section at the top of the API Landing Page with general OSLC & CLM API information might also be helpful in leading you to the information you need.

- Jim Ruehlin

Jayesh Gaikar selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Jayesh Gaikar commented Oct 14 '21, 10:08 a.m.
Thank you so much Jim! This should definitely work for me.
I'm surprised, i never came across this since i had been to this wiki page several times during my OSLC integrations.

Warm Regards,
Jay

One other answer

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Oct 14 '21, 5:06 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The OSLC specifications can be found at https://open-services.net/specifications/.

Comments
Jayesh Gaikar commented Oct 14 '21, 10:09 a.m.
Thank you David! This is helpful too for core specifications.

Warm Regards,
Jay

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.