It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] I need to show the specific list users to the contributor attributer type, bases on the user available in Team area Hierarchy

Krunal Gaoli (67769) | asked Sep 28 '21, 3:10 a.m.
closed Sep 30 '21, 2:37 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

HI team, 

I have a hierarchy of team area and there are respective team members in each team. If I select Team A, in that case the contributor list should show the list of members in Team  A only. 

Thanks in advance 
Krunal.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Sep 28 '21, 5:33 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

It is unclear what this is asking for. Enhance your question, please. Hear is how:  How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers?

Krunal Gaoli commented Sep 28 '21, 2:04 p.m.

I have multiple team area in my project and there are respective team members in each team area. 
I am having an attribute called "Change Coordinator Group" and "Change coordinator" 
My use case is that I need to mapp team area in to "Change co-ordinator group" and Respective team member in "Change Co-ordinator" , I need to establish the relationship between them. 

Please suggest. 

Krunal. 

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Duplicate Question" by rschoon Sep 30 '21, 2:37 a.m.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 29 '21, 3:04 a.m.
Krunal Gaoli selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Krunal Gaoli (67769) | answered Sep 28 '21, 2:04 p.m.

To clarify further, Please check the following details:

I have multiple team area in my project and there are respective team members in each team area. 
I am having an attribute called "Change Coordinator Group" and "Change coordinator" 
My use case is that I need to mapp team area in to "Change co-ordinator group" and Respective team member in "Change Co-ordinator" , I need to establish the relationship between them. 

Please suggest. 
Krunal.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Sep 30 '21, 2:46 a.m.

i would suggest you make the effort to create a good question in the very beginning, that is a lot more effective than trying to do it piecemeal.