It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Trying to use RTC 6.X Buildkit with RTC 7.X seeing the following error FATAL: RTC : checkout failure: CRJAZ2844E

Steven Chaves (11) | asked Sep 27 '21, 9:04 a.m.

FATAL: RTC : checkout failure: CRJAZ2844E The following URL could not be reached because the server does not accept a user ID and password for authentication: /ccm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService.com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.NoUserCredentialsAcceptedException: CRJAZ2844E The following URL could not be reached because the server does not accept a user ID and password for authentication: /ccm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService. at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RemoteTeamServer.executeMethod(RemoteTeamServer.java:1291)

I have asked my IT if an apikey can be generated for the user. I can use Eclipse with the same user and password. The following error is from Jenkins.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 27 '21, 3:37 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 28 '21, 2:41 a.m.

Use the Build System Toolkit with the same version of your CCM server. Also read the error message and make sure the build user used is actually a user with build system license, correct passwords are used and the user has the required permissions and access..

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.