It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What would cause error in loading of project dashboards?

Matthew Clark (10711244) | asked Sep 13 '21, 3:02 p.m.

We have a small user base on a very restrictive network. For example, they cannot install things on their machines like Java, flash, etc. With this user base, they are complaining about some features of Jazz not working correctly, like the dashboards do not load properly. I remember some of the dashboards used to be Flash based. Is that still the case? What technologies used in dashboards would cause these users issues. My local users, who are on a less restrictive network cannot reproduce any of these issues.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Sep 14 '21, 5:53 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please read your question and ask yourself if you could provide a useful feedback based on the information given. It looks to me if you try to avoid putting any specific information into the question that would be needed to answer.

If there are errors, the users should collect the information about the errors and then support or contributors on this site might be able to help a bit.

Flash is discontinued and pretty much removed in ELM 6.0.6.1 and later. See https://jazz.net/forum/questions/272499/how-to-know-which-widgets-in-dashboard-are-using-adobe-flash , so this is version dependent.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.