It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to locate exported test cases in RQM

Michael Shipman (11) | asked Aug 02 '21, 9:27 a.m.

Hello, 

I have been trying to figure out where in the RQM I can locate exported test cases. I have RQM Importer downloaded and am able to successfully export test cases from Excel to RQM, but I am unable to actually locate the test cases after the export is complete. I have been given several ideas about where to find them, but every time I look there, they are not there. Is anybody able to assist with this? 

One answer

permanent link
Mehul Patel (9695) | answered Aug 03 '21, 12:47 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR

Michael,

It depends on how you have created configuration file (.cfg file), 
 - If you have used XLSArtifactID to specify the artifact id then it will be the external id of test artifact
    - if artifact with XLSArtifactID already exist then it will update existing artifact with that ID, otherwise it will create new artifact.
 - If you have not specified XLSArtifactID then addin will create artifact ID automatically, it artifact with that ID exist then it will update that artifact otherwise it will create new artifact.

Please refer ETM Word/Excel Importer Wiki for more detail.

Thanks,
Mehul

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.