It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Need Help Logging into RDz/RTC. Getting error msgs CRJAZ6108E and CRJAZ2900E.

SCOTT BATES (132) | asked Jul 26 '21, 3:56 p.m.

Ever since I came back from vacation, I can not login to our RDz/RTC Server.  

When I try to login to  our IBM® Rational® Developer for System z® Version 9 and RTC Server,  I am getting the error messages CRJAZ6108E and CRJAZ2900E...  that  my userid doesn't have permissions to login to the RTC Server.

Any thoughts or suggestion on how to resolve would be appreciated.

Thanks, 
SB 

2 answers

permanent link
SCOTT BATES (132) | answered Aug 23 '21, 1:02 p.m.

FYI.  My situation has been resolved, and I can now log into the RDz/RTC Repository/Server. 

What the network/administration folks told me was that there was an inconsistency/discrepancy between the RTC Server, LDAP, and our WebSphere Server.   The RTC Server Error was not noticeable until an attempt was made to add a new user to the RTC Server.  

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jul 27 '21, 5:39 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I would check back with the admins and folks that run your servers and check if there are issues with LDAP or Authentication. Maybe your access to the server was revoked, how should we tell.

Comments
SCOTT BATES commented Jul 27 '21, 11:39 a.m.

Thanks for your answer. I will check again with our network team about possible LDAP and authentication issues. Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.