It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do you insert a PDF documents into a module?

Jack Szpytman (131) | asked Jul 16 '21, 12:19 p.m.

I have multiple pdf files and I would like to create an artifact for each one.  I have not found an option for body text under INSERT for inserting an OLE object.  Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Carol Watson (71015) | answered Jul 16 '21, 12:45 p.m.
Hi Jack,

You can upload a PDF, which creates an Artifact, then insert that Artifact into the Module. Depending on the content, you may have to open it within the module to see the entire PDF.  

There are many options on how to go about it, but I normally start at the folder in which I wish to store the PDF File, then select Create Artifact - Upload Artifact

Then I use Insert Existing Artifact to add it to the module, and either search by Artifact ID or select the folder I used for the Upload.  

Hope this helps.
Carol

Jack Szpytman selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Roy Baxter (71) | answered Jul 22 '21, 3:21 a.m.
edited Jul 22 '21, 3:22 a.m.

Thank you @cjwatson1221 to provide in detail answer about "insert a PDF into a module. It helps lot of people including me. 

Thanks once again.

Comments
Carol Watson commented Jul 22 '21, 9:03 a.m.

Glad I could help Roy!

Carol 

permanent link
Jack Szpytman (131) | answered Jul 19 '21, 9:07 a.m.

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the quick response and helpful instructions.  I was able to successfully load PDF's with your help !
Jack

Comments
Carol Watson commented Jul 19 '21, 9:11 a.m.

Great Jack, glad that was what you were looking for.

Carol 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.