It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Fetch user details in Report

KT PD (597) | asked May 21 '21, 1:59 a.m.

Hi team,

My company is using RTC, DNG, RQM, AM. If new user joins, he/she needs to raise the request on company portal for accessing this toolchain. But at the time of assigning license sometime, IT team will make a mistake. (If one user asks for DNG they might assign license for RQM). So I need to fetch data and make a report which contains username and licenses they are requested for. 
Please update me on the same. Thanks in advance

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered May 22 '21, 1:37 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited May 22 '21, 2:06 p.m.
This question can not be answered, at least as far as I am concerned. How would any of the users in this forum know how to determine

"username and licenses they are requested for" 
This appears to be data that you use in your internal processes. Ask the people that maintain the data, not the tools that need the data.

Maybe also get back to your IT and make sure the proove they did not make a mistake?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 22 '21, 2:05 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Or maybe there is something the community could contribute to, which would require you  to fill the gaps.......

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.