It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ6022E Cannot log into the following server through Eclipse Client

Dhanashri Yadav (9) | asked May 20 '21, 12:52 a.m.

CRJAZ6022E Cannot log into the following server: . CRJAZ0099E An HTTP error occurred when this URL was being accessed: /ccm/versionCompatibility?clientVersion=6.0.6. Error details: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.. An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered May 20 '21, 10:07 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is just not a real question and does not contain information that would allow to say anything. For all the message says, the connection to the server that you try to connect to is closed. There is no way of telling why this happens. You should talk to the team that runs your system what can be done. I doubt someone here can help based on so little information.

permanent link
Davyd Norris (2.2k217) | answered May 20 '21, 8:05 p.m.
This error indicates you are using an Eclipse client that is not version compatible with the server.

what is the version of the server you're trying to connect to? IBM maintains n-1 compatibility between client and server, which means you can use a client that's one release older than the server (but not the other way round).

Your client is version 6.0.6, which is pretty old - I think you may be trying to connect to a server that's newer than supported.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 21 '21, 2:31 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't think that that is the problem. If it was, there would be a response that the versions do not match and a version number for the client and the server. In the message above, the remote host forcefully closes the connection before even answering.

Davyd Norris commented May 21 '21, 2:35 a.m.
Yeah you could be right about that - I have seen similar messages before but this one is when they are accessing, it's not a return value.

OP - disregard my response

permanent link
Param S (279) | answered May 21 '21, 1:02 a.m.

This error generally comes if there is not connectivity with server.  Please check your proxy settings and the same in Eclipse, Preferences,  Network connections, or check if the server is running.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.