It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test cases in the execution console show in progress even though they are complete.

Zyane Caselli (11) | asked May 17 '21, 7:59 p.m.

I have two tests in the execution console that when you click into the execution they show all steps completed, but in the execution console they show partially completed even though they have a result next to them. Anyone encountered this before?

One answer

permanent link
Karthik Sirimulla (1811) | answered May 19 '21, 1:08 a.m.

Hi Zyane,

This is not expected to happen. It could be refresh issue or this may be a specific case. 
May be you can elaborate more on what is different of those two tests from others.

Regards,
Karthik Sirimulla

Comments
Zyane Caselli commented May 19 '21, 1:18 a.m.

I believe it is a specific case, its 2 out of 35 cases from a suite execution record. I cant upload an image but both tests have a passed result next to them and say that they are complete when you click into them, but in the execution console they are both around %70 complete. I don't want to stop the runs as I'm worried it may impact the test suite execution record. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.