It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Extensions Workshop ask for downloading Plain Java Client Libraries, but this site can’t be reached

Marcelo Bilezker (4619) | asked May 13 '21, 5:55 a.m.

I am reading the RTC extension Workshop, where it is asked to download the Plain Java Client Library, whicho points to link https://library/article/1229
But this link can not be reached. 

exte

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered May 17 '21, 3:10 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The screen shots still show an older version of EWM/RTC, but the text explains the difference.

Note that in later versions of EWM/RTC the node was renamed to 'My Source Control' and sub-nodes where added. The node 'My Repository Workspaces' from the screen shot is now named 'My Workspaces'.

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered May 13 '21, 7:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited May 13 '21, 9:44 a.m.
Please
  1. Name the version of the PDF
  2. The page where the link is
so I can fix it.

The Plain Java Client Libraries can be found on the ALL DOWNLOADS tab of the EWM Download, as described in the workshop. There should be no link to it, except an example, maybe, as far as I can tell.

You are required to download a bunch of files for the version of EWM that you want to perform the workshop for. Thus there is no specific correct link, there is a description how to get the data.

Please carefully read the workshop steps, if you want to be successful in performing it. There are steps where missing one chackbox will ruin the outcome.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.