It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create Reports from Resource in RTC 6.0

RK G (113) | asked May 11 '21, 7:15 a.m.

Hello all,

I have been trying to generate the reports from resource available under RTC project. But I am not getting the proper results as expected. Can any one help me to explain how the reports from resource works.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
RK.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 12 '21, 3:01 p.m. | edited May 12 '21, 3:01 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This question fits the bill of many many questions where trying to answer is futile. Short, no relevant information given, will take days to get anywhere. If you want an answer refine the question to something understandeable. You see, that my request to fix the question is already twice as long as the question. Also typical for this situation.

One answer

permanent link
Ian Wark (79713450) | answered May 26 '21, 5:03 a.m.

I will provide general guidance. Please tell us what report resource you have deployed, how you deployed it, and the nature of the problem next time you post.

Change and configuration management BIRT report descriptions 

Notes: 
(i) You need to deploy the report resources to the server first.
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/elm/7.0.2?topic=administering-deploying-new-birt-edg-report-resources
(ii) Use the "Micro" type report resources for reports on dashboards. 
(iii) Most reports will require data from the datawarehouse to display correctly. You can see in the above link. You need to run and complete your DCC jobs a while prior to trying to display the BIRT reports.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.