It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why can't I add a Reviewer or Approver to my Test Plan?

Andy Crawford (11) | asked Apr 29 '21, 9:44 a.m.

I've created a Project template, with a new Test Plan template and used it to create a new Test Plan in a new project to test the functionality and interactions between DOORS 9 and RPE.  Everything seems to work as expected, except I cannot add a Reviewer or Approver.  It allows me to search and choose the nominated user, but the user is not added to the table (list of reviewers/approvers) below.  I've tried this with multiple Permissions (setting 'Everyone' to do everything) and removing all Pre-conditions and Follow-up Actions.  Am I missing something in the setup of the Project or Test Plan that would stop this?  Incidentally, I can no longer add reviewer or approvers in old projects that I have done this before.  I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not.  Things to bear in mind are we have recently moved to version 7.0.2 from 6.0.3, so could possibly be a server set up issue or something has changed in the new version that I currently don't fully understand.  This is also just a 'QM' project, i.e. not lifecycle ...etc.  Any help appreciated!!

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Apr 30 '21, 2:05 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Apr 30 '21, 2:09 a.m.

Please open a case with support. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.