It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[RPE]How to filterring requirements by State(Custom attribute)

NAGAI AYAKA (11) | asked Apr 22 '21, 2:54 a.m.

Hello My name is Nagai
I work under department for applying DNG and RPE publishing engine.
 I am wondering how to filter requirements by Status(custom attribute) so I asked ibm support, but i can not get answer.
because we do not have extra support.

We understand that we can use View data source for filtering requirements by status.
but,that way is out of support and warranty, so We decided that we dont use View datasourse

If you have another answer about How to filter requirements by Status
I appresiate your comments

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Apr 22 '21, 6:02 a.m.

You can use dataSource/artifact/collaboration/attributes/objectType/customAttribute/name and dataSource/artifact/collaboration/attributes/objectType/customAttribute/value attributes to get the name and value of custom attribute. But you will not be able to use these attributes if you are applying a filter (Data -> Filter -> Scripted Filter) on the Query dataSource/artifact.
So you may first need to use an array to store all requirement identifier values if the custom attribute name and values match your filter condition. Apply a condition (that checks if identifier is found in the array) on the container that prints the requirements.

Comments
NAGAI AYAKA commented Apr 22 '21, 10:16 p.m.
Thank you for your information
Do you know how to make array on RPE template? and where should i make array?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.