It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Changing Attribute Value on Requirements Spec on DOORS

LEE FORSTER (11) | asked Apr 15 '21, 1:22 p.m.

Probably a simple answer

Fairly new to DOORS.I am trying to add another Value within the Verification Method Attribute. It currently has boxes with a method letter next to it ( D,T,Q,I,A). This is after right clicking on one of the verf methods, into properties and then Attributes along the top. Scrolled down to Verf Method and selected view/edit. It will not allow me to add another line with a box and the letters "S".
 I need to add a "S" into this but am unsure how to do this.

Not sure if it makes sense to anyone, hopefully it does and there is an easy answer

Thanks 

2 answers

permanent link
LEE FORSTER (11) | answered Apr 15 '21, 4:40 p.m.

I managed to sort my very basic query. 

Thanks 

permanent link
Adrian Pitonak (641) | answered Apr 15 '21, 1:28 p.m.

Hi Lee,

As I understand, you want to assign another value for Verification Method Attribute. For this you need to go to "Manage This Project (or Component) Properties ---> in Attribute Data Types tab find Data Type of your Verification Method Attribute and click on "Add Value" or "Add Multiple Values" button to assign new value(s) to the Attirbute. 

Hopefully it will help. 
Kind Regards.

Comments
LEE FORSTER commented Apr 15 '21, 2:59 p.m.

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated but unfortunately i am still a little confused. Tried to follow your guide but i fell at the first hurdle "manage this project properties"
I think i may need someone to talk me through it, Hopefully i am able to get in touch with someone this evening.
Many thanks

Lee 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.