It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why is modified date different between web ui and client

Susan Arnovick (1311613) | asked Nov 23 '09, 5:30 p.m.
I was curious to know why the modified date in a query appears different in the web UI compared to the thick client? Also, if the modified date is showing as Last Week in the client, that could be anywhere from 3 to 12 days ago.

thanks for your time.

7 answers

permanent link
Susan Arnovick (1311613) | answered Feb 15 '10, 1:00 p.m.
Often lately when working in Jazz, I try to do something and the display goes nuts. In this case it was create a defect. The only way to fix it is to close all firefox windows and try again. Using FF 3.5.7 on v2.0.0.2 Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks very much!

Please disregard this comment. I have opened a new topic :)

permanent link
Susan Arnovick (1311613) | answered Feb 15 '10, 12:57 p.m.
Often lately when working in Jazz, I try to do something and the display goes nuts. In this case it was create a defect. The only way to fix it is to close all firefox windows and try again. Using FF 3.5.7 on v2.0.0.2 Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks very much!

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Feb 08 '10, 5:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi

My apologies. I did not have an answer at the time but hoped someone else would with more info. In the meantime, I have just tried this on 2.0.0.2 - I see the webUI displays a Modified Date of 5 hours with no option to change the display format. The Eclipse client does show the correct time but refers to it as an exact date. So it looks like the one problem is fixed (wrong date) but the format is still inconsistent.

Can you raise a defect here on jazz.net please - and then development will look at it.

anthony

permanent link
Susan Arnovick (1311613) | answered Feb 08 '10, 11:47 a.m.
arnovick wrote:
I was curious to know why the modified date in a query appears
different in the web UI compared to the thick client? Also, if the
modified date is showing as Last Week in the client, that could be
anywhere from 3 to 12 days ago.

thanks for your time.

Anyone?

Hi

Which modified date are you talking about - the query itself or the results? When you refresh both the client and webUI - are the dates still wrong?

Also - what version of RTC are you using - this will help us track down the problem.

regards
anthony

Hi,
The modified date I am referring to is the results for the query. RTC server is running at v2.0.0.1. The Web UI (FF 3.0) is still showing the Modified Date as Yesterday or Last Week, or an actual December date. In the Client v2.0.0.1 The Modified Date is showing the actual dates January 4, January 9.

Hope that helps! Thanks for looking at this for us.

I have provided the feedback that was requested last month. Can anyone help?

permanent link
Susan Arnovick (1311613) | answered Jan 11 '10, 5:47 p.m.
arnovick wrote:

thanks for your time.

Anyone?

Hi

Which modified date are you talking about - the query itself or the results? When you refresh both the client and webUI - are the dates still wrong?

Also - what version of RTC are you using - this will help us track down the problem.

regards
anthony

Hi,
The modified date I am referring to is the results for the query. RTC server is running at v2.0.0.1. The Web UI (FF 3.0) is still showing the Modified Date as Yesterday or Last Week, or an actual December date. In the Client v2.0.0.1 The Modified Date is showing the actual dates January 4, January 9.

Hope that helps! Thanks for looking at this for us.

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Jan 04 '10, 10:19 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
arnovick wrote:

thanks for your time.

Anyone?

Hi

regards
anthony

permanent link
Mark Ingebretson (58515236) | answered Jan 04 '10, 7:53 a.m.
arnovick wrote:

thanks for your time.

Anyone?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.