It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Module Extension

Abhisek Das (11) | asked Feb 18 '21, 11:39 p.m.

The "Module Explorer" extension does not work on work laptop.

DOORS NG has several extensions. The "Module Explorer" extension does not work on my work laptop, nor does it work on one of my colleagues work laptop.
I am using Firefox & tried MS Edge

This extension does work on my personal laptop, using the same version of Firefox, with the same login.
Another colleague uses a non-work laptop and this extension works ok for him.

We have checked with firewall in work environment, everything seems to be allowed no blockage, what could be the issue ?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Feb 19 '21, 3:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

2 answers

permanent link
Stefan Oblinger (185213) | answered Feb 26 '21, 4:31 a.m.
I assume that the dependent jQuery library can not be loaded from the network onto your work laptops. This library might already existing in the browser cache of your personal laptops.

To confirm my assumption, please invoke the URL https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.js on your work laptop to load the lib into your browser cache. Then reload the Widget Explorer.

permanent link
Bartosz Chrabski (3.4k12749) | answered Feb 19 '21, 4:15 a.m.
Abhisek,

It is almost impossible to answer Your question without logs or even seeing the issue live.

I strongly suggest opening official IBM ticket any someone from IBM support team for sure will help you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.