It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Have issue in configuring Gmail

Unknown User (19125) | asked Jan 11 '21, 12:51 a.m.

I have configured Gmail in my clm. I am using IHS and distributed environment. I have imported public certificate into IHS and websphere and test mail worked successfully. But after restarting facing certificate chain error. Again I have to reconfigure. what could be the issue?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jan 11 '21, 3:18 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This question and the other question about outlook does not make any sense to me. As far as I am aware, you can configure an SMTP server connection in order to allow ELM to create notification and other e-mails. As far as I am aware this has nothing to do with any client and you would also only ever configure one SMTP server.

Besides this, the questions lack any useful details. Please see https://jazz.net/forum/questions/203755/how-should-i-ask-a-question-in-the-forum-if-i-want-to-receive-useful-answers and follow the hints to create questions others can respond to.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.