It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to fetch test artifacts from the RQM stream using OSLC?

Andrew Ciaz (59160) | asked Jan 05 '21, 10:40 a.m.

Hi all,

I am trying to fetch the test scripts using OSLC, but it returns data from default configuration. Is there any way to fetch the data using configuration context using OSLC? 

Please note that I am not using RQM REST API so I need OSLC based solution only.

One answer

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Jan 05 '21, 11:12 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you including an oslc_config.context query parameter or header in your GET request?
That parameter/header can be used to specify the URI of a configuration, and an application should use that to resolve the concept URI to the appropriate version of that resource for the specified configuration context.

Comments
Andrew Ciaz commented Jan 06 '21, 1:58 a.m.

@David Honey i added oslc_config:context in the RQM REST API and it works fine. But in another use case I am using OSLC Lyo client. So there is no option for setting config context in OslcClient in Lyo. Do you have any idea on that? 

David Honey commented Jan 06 '21, 4:39 a.m.

Eclipse Lyo is managed through the OSLC Open Projects team. I suggest you ask that question on the Eclipse Lyo forum at https://forum.open-services.net/c/sdks/lyo/9.

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 06 '21, 4:46 a.m.
For https://jazz.net/library/article/92596 which is based on Lyo, I used a header request interceptor to be able to modify the headers. This was only necessary for the post calls to the factory, if I remember correctly. Most of the calls allowed to provide custom headers.

This was for an older Lyo version. I do not know if this would be possible still. The code is accessible in the article.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.