It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Programmatically How to control the RQM from other programming language(e.g. LabVIEW)

Nilesh Mhalim (111) | asked Dec 31 '20, 12:58 a.m.

Below is scenario:

1) Test Scripts are developed in IBM RFT tool.
2) these scripts are imported in RQM to execute.

Now i want to communicate with RQM, following actions i want to achieve to access/control from NI LabVIEW Programming language 
1) Connect with RQM from LabVIEW
2) Using LabVIEW, Select TCs in RQM and click Run button in RQM and execute TCs
3) Access the TCs pass/Fail status using LabVIEW

is there way where i can use RQM interface(may be CLI) in LabVIEW to access/Control RQM from LabVIEW.
Can you please guide me more on these automation ways.

2 answers

permanent link
Nilesh Mhalim (111) | answered Jan 19 '21, 5:41 a.m.

Hi Abhishek, Thanks ,Is it possible to discuss over Call in detail. If Yes, please share contact.

permanent link
abhishek gour (3812) | answered Jan 03 '21, 10:43 p.m.
You could choose to use RQM Reportable REST APIs -

1 Create execution records for created Test Case and Default Test Scripts.
2 Run your Tests directly in LabVIEW. Create results in RQM's database for Execution Records using these APIs.
( You may not be able to click "RUN" button here). But you could choose to run it from LabVIEW or RFT, and upload the results back to RQM's execution record via API. ).
3. Access these results ( in bulk ) via these API to know what tests are failed or passed.

If there is any interface in LabVIEW, this can be answered from LabVIEW side.

Comments
Nilesh Mhalim commented Jan 19 '21, 5:42 a.m.

Hi Abhishek, Thanks ,Is it possible to discuss over Call in detail. If Yes, please share contact. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.