It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to get "configURI" of configuration using RQM REST API?

Andrew Ciaz (59160) | asked Dec 09 '20, 4:26 a.m.
edited Dec 22 '20, 7:57 a.m.

Hi all,

For the automaton perspective I implemented utility but I need to pass the configuration URI for configuration enabled project areas. Can anyone let me know how to findout configuration URI of the global stream

2 answers

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Dec 22 '20, 10:34 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Andrew,

There could be more than one local stream for a given project area. So you would need some additional information to identify which of potentially several local streams you need. If you are looking for a global stream, there could be many that use a specific local stream. For any single browser tab, a user could have selected a global stream as the configuration context, and that might be different from that chosen in other browser tabs. So from a REST point of view, without some specific context, you really don't know which global stream applies. Some REST requests support an oslc_config.context header or query parameter that specifies such a configuration context. So if your automation is responding to such a request, perhaps it has that header or parameter.

Best regards,
David

permanent link
Karthik Sirimulla (1811) | answered Dec 09 '20, 11:44 p.m.

Comments
Andrew Ciaz commented Dec 22 '20, 7:55 a.m.

@Karthik Sirmulla thanks for the reply but I need to find out using REST API in RQM

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.