It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Table and figure captions in doors NG

Samuel Smit (133) | asked Nov 16 '20, 11:57 a.m.

HI all, 

I am trying to add my captions and refer to them as I did in MS word, but now I am using doors NG and i cant seem to figure out how to do it. I have two problems here:
1) I am not sure how to caption and how refer to a picture or table in my doors NG document. For instance "refer to table 2-1" where this number is generated automatically based on a heading 
a) Doors does not seem to have a caption option for a picture but it does have a caption option for a table ? 
b) If i use the caption for the table how do I refer to it and how to I fix the numbering ?

2) in pub all my pictures are in "rich TextBody/ div" so now my problem is 2 fold not sure how to reference pictures/tables captions in doors NG table report also in PUB it looks like I should have a different data sources to use the captions i.e. not _text..... 

If any one can impart some wisdom on me I would be pretty happy ! 

Best regards,
Sam 

One answer

permanent link
Softacus AG (2013) | answered Nov 18 '20, 4:56 a.m.

Hi Sam

We in Softacus have developed RPE Multipurpose-Template. That is able to print captions for figures and also for tables. It is special, because is it able to print also captions for pictures that are embeded in one artifact.
Here the link bellow

Best regards

Lukas

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.