It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to fetch custom contributor value in RPE

meghana kaddu (216) | asked Oct 29 '20, 3:56 a.m.

Hi,

I am trying to fetch two custom contributor values, one is named as Assigned To SR and other another one is  named as Assigned To ER.

I used workitem/workItem/allextensions as a query to the container and workitem/workItem/allextensions/value as a value to the text.

I filered by displayName=="Assign To SR" and for second contributor displayName=="Assign To ER".

But when I run the report, It is not printed.

Can anyone pls help me in finding a way to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Meghana

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Oct 29 '20, 4:09 a.m.
You can either use the query workitem/workItem/itemExtensions or workitem/workItem/allExtensions. If you are using workitem/workItem/itemExtensions query, workitem/workItem/itemExtensions/value/itemId will give the itemId for the contributor, that can be used in the (native) filter for the 2nd request. For the Data Source Configuration, you can set URI property that evaluates to https://server:port/ccm/rpt/repository/foundation
You can find the screen grab of template in the following discussion thread:
meghana kaddu selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
meghana kaddu (216) | answered Nov 01 '20, 3:01 a.m.

Hi Subramanya,

Thanks a lot!!! It worked and report got generated successfully.

permanent link
meghana kaddu (216) | answered Oct 29 '20, 4:51 a.m.

Hi Subramanya,

I tried the above mentioned way, I am stuck with the second data source creation. Is there any specific data source called RTC foundation or it is same as RTC workitem?

Comments
Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Oct 29 '20, 5:36 a.m. | edited Oct 29 '20, 5:48 a.m.
_RTC Foundation is a different data source. You can add the data source schema using

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.