It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

modified date filter and order clause not working for doorsng oslc

aresha vora (219) | asked Sep 10 '20, 10:47 a.m.
modified date filter and order clause not working for doorsng oslc

Module M1
-------------->MR1   (Updated Time T1)
--------------->MR2  (Updated Time T3)
------------------->MR2.1 (Updated Time T2)

I would like to get the module's artifacts based on modified time filter, fetch those artifacts of module m1 which modified time is >=T2 (Result should be MR2.1,MR2)
additionally would like to have result in ascending order of modified time (MR2.1, MR2)

I have tried following query but was not able to produced the desired outcome, seems like filter upon moified time discarding those artifacts from result which are updated after added in module. also not providing the result of those which  having the child artifacts.

1. Query fetch all artifacts of given module with ascending order of modified time

Above query giving all artifacts but not sorting, its giving result random order.

2. Query fetch those artifacts updated after given time of given module with ascending order of modified time

Above query not giving all the requriements of given module which are updated after given time. its only giving those which is not updated once added to module and not having any child artifacts within module. also sorting also not working.

Our doorsng version is 6.0.6

Kindly help me know what is the wrong with above two query. and how we can fetch the requirements of given module which are updated after given time and producing the result in ascending order.

Thanks,
Aresha

One answer

permanent link
Ian Barnard (1.9k613) | answered Oct 26 '21, 7:09 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Oct 28 '21, 11:13 a.m.

Hi

Late response but hopefully helps.

> 1. Query fetch all artifacts of given module with ascending order of modified time

DOORS Next 7.0.2 iFix007 does use the oslc.orderBy parameter, (it tried it with -dcterms:title and again with -dcterms:modified) but not sure about earlier versions. if not you'll have to sort in your own code. Note that using oslc.orderBy could place a large load on the server.

2. Query fetch those artifacts updated after given time of given module with ascending order of modified time

Query for modified before or after a certain datetime does work - For 7.x here's an answer about using OSLC Query to find artifacts using modified date https://jazz.net/forum/questions/275840/oslc-query-for-fetching-list-of-requirements-and-testcases-based-upon-modification-date, but I think that works on earlier versions.

Interesting I didn't know about using rdf_rm:module to get artifacts in the module  - thanks! Apart from using that, If any query appears to give you two or more results with the same dcterms:identifier that's because the query is returning a result for the core artifact and one for each of the uses of that artifact in a module.  You can post-filter these to remove the core artifacts which all have a value for rm_nav:parent, whereas reused artifacts don't have a value for this. Obviously you'll have to add rm_nav:parent to the oslc.select= parameter, updating oslc.prefix if rm_nav wasn't there before.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.