It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Delivering the delivered change set from one stream to new stream

Ankit Vashistha (125627) | asked Jul 22 '20, 12:05 a.m.
Hi,

As in case of RM application we have a provision to deliver change set of initial stream for a component to stream2 of same component there also we have an option to choose which change set we want to deliver to stream2.

Do we have same such capability in CCM (RTC) also ???
Like I have stream1 where in suppose 10 change sets have been delivered not I have created another stream from it. Now while working on stream1 I have another 10 new change sets delivered to stream1 out of those 10 I want to deliver few change sets to stream2 which are required in stream2, how do i achieve that.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ankit Vashistha (125627) | answered Jul 26 '20, 11:32 a.m.

Found out the solution to my own question using eclipse client. check out the document @ https://www.slideshare.net/AnkitVashistha/stream1-change-sets-delivery-to-stream2-in-rtc

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jul 22 '20, 6:05 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please see this article about the EWM/RTC SCM basics:

It is possible to deliver change sets to different streams based on a repository workspace and flow targets. There are various way to get the change sets into a repository workspace  to be able to deliver them. E.g. accept them from a stream or from a work item.

Change sets can depend on other change sets and you might not be able to deliver one without another one.

Comments
Ankit Vashistha commented Jul 26 '20, 3:21 a.m.

Thanks Ralph for your response, though i found out the way of doing so which fulfills my requirement using eclipse client throuhg workspace which.

permanent link
Ankit Vashistha (125627) | answered Jul 26 '20, 3:22 a.m.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.