It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

User data could not be retrieved - CRJAZ1520E

Ankit Vashistha (125627) | asked Jul 09 '20, 5:26 a.m.
edited Jul 29 '20, 4:56 a.m.
Hi,

User data could not be retrieved - CRJAZ1520E getting this error on trying to open user profiles other than me.

With reference to the question
I have few doubts, like the moment i clicked on user profile i am getting the response without any delay(default is 15sec as per the post) so i thought to increase the time out value as suggested but i didn't found com.sun.jndi.ldap.read.timeout in my jts/admin.

Curious to know the reason why com.sun.jndi.ldap.read.timeout is not listed in my settings.
And how this problem occurred as all users are able to login and perform all the actions, only user profile's other than me are not opening.
However, restarting the JTS server did the job.

One answer

permanent link
Cesar de Anda Sanabria (511) | answered Aug 07 '20, 4:17 p.m.
Hi Ankit,

In this case, we need to review the cause of the message CRJAZ1520, we can get more information from jts.log file, which should provide more information for that. The message is too generic and the cause could be a lot (connection error, timeout, etc).

You don't see the com.sun.jndi.ldap.read.timeout setting in jts/admin section, because this is a Java property, which is not that common to modify.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.