It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to synchronise stream across repostiory

Pallavi Deore (38135) | asked Jun 16 '20, 5:43 a.m.

y Hello Everyone,

I am using CLM 2.0 and CLM 606
I wanted to synchronise 2 streams across different repository of different versions.
I got below link but not able to understand how to use the script mentioned in below link or way to synchronise the streams with below link.

I am not able to understand the way how I can synchronise the streams kindly explain me about the process if anyone have idea???

Thanks in advance
Pallavi Deore

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jun 16 '20, 8:53 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Read

https://jazz.net/library/article/535/

You can use manual synching manually using a repository workspace or theSCM Command Line. I would suggest to follow the articles above manually, before you try automation.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jun 16 '20, 9:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Note that it has been asked and answered that you can NOT use this to synchronize across version 2.0 and 6.0.6. See the version compatibility:

Server compatibility for distributed Source Control Management (SCM)
Because of the significant changes that are delivered to the SCM model in version 4.0.6, the following incompatibilities exist when using a distributed SCM:

Rational Team Concert 4.0.4 is not compatible with Rational Team Concert 4.0.5 and beyond.

Server compatibility for distributed Source Control Management (SCM)
Because of the significant changes that are delivered to the SCM model in version 4.0.6, the following incompatibilities exist when using a distributed SCM:

Rational Team Concert 4.0.4 is not compatible with Rational Team Concert 4.0.5 and beyond.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.