It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to Print NA if a table not printing in RPE

sreenath v (7863) | asked May 20 '20, 4:55 a.m.

I am blocked to find a logic to write ,where there is   a table should print in report if its not printing it should show NA or NIL value.Can  anyone help me to get the solution

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered May 20 '20, 10:23 a.m.
Hi Sreenath,
Is the table included in template or part of the XML/XHTML data?
sreenath v selected this answer as the correct answer

4 other answers

permanent link
sreenath v (7863) | answered May 20 '20, 10:24 p.m.

It is inisde the RPE template...i am trying to  pull data into a table format .So if data is not present it should print NA. As of now the assignmnet hasformal-true and all done .Not working. SO i think if table not present it should print NA.

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered May 21 '20, 1:23 a.m.
edited May 21 '20, 1:24 a.m.

Right. So you need to use the same query twice - once to assign ("true" or "false) value to _hasFormal variable and again for printing the data within the table. Use the condition _hasFormal=="true" on the table element and condition _hasFormal=="false" on the text element (that prints "NA").

Comments
sreenath v commented May 28 '20, 3:13 a.m.

Here if argument is not there for rhapsody operation that query itself is not working.Suppose the argument for operation is given then it will print true as i gave assignment but if argument not there it is not executing.That query itself will get ignore.

permanent link
sreenath v (7863) | answered May 21 '20, 1:37 a.m.
i have done that...Here i am trying to print operations from rhapsody classes. So operation argument if not present should print NA and if it is there table will generate with values. So here what i observed that if any of the operation have argument and table print then the condition hasformal != "true" not working.

(Note: I cannt comment on you answer ie i am answering like this)

permanent link
manoj kumar (112) | answered May 21 '20, 7:25 a.m.

the condition _hasFormal=="true" on the table element and condition _hasFormal=="false" on the text element (that prints "NA"). 

The above conditon is given. But if formal parameter are empty, NA is not prinitng. Only true condition is working.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.