It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Iterations not visible in All Plans, but visible inside Release Backlog

Abhiranjan Singh (261) | asked May 13 '20, 10:47 p.m.

I have 6 iterations in the timeline, but when I go to All Plans view, I see only the Iteration 1 and Iteration 2(Current). 

If I go into Release Backlog, I see all the iterations, but in the default "All Plans" view. What am I missing? 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Abhiranjan Singh (261) | answered May 14 '20, 9:28 a.m.

Actually, figured it out! I needed to create a plan (of type Sprint Backlog) and pick which iteration I was creating the backlog for and tada! Thanks for nudging me in the right direction!

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 14 '20, 10:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Good that it is workig for you now. 

One other answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered May 14 '20, 4:33 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

An iteration is not a plan. It is only a property of a plans scope. As far as I can see on my system the "All Plans" view only shows the plans that have actually been created.

Comments
Abhiranjan Singh commented May 14 '20, 9:25 a.m. | edited May 14 '20, 10:56 a.m.

Yes, I understand. Pardon my inaccurate use of terminology. 

In "All Plans" I don't see the backlog for all the iterations I have created, even though there are stories assigned to iterations other than current. 

If I go to "Release Backlog" from "All Plans". I see all the iterations, but those iterations are not visible in the default All Plans view. Is there a specific way to create a backlog for all those iterations so they start showing up in All plans view? 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.