It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG 6.0.5 Error accessing to the Project area 404

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Apr 30 '20, 5:30 p.m.

Hi, I have 2 project areas, one works good and the other one when I try try to open the artifacts it gives me the error: 

Error 400: Bad Request

com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.NotFoundException (More info found at entry [373143383e762e60] in the RM application server log)

I checked the DNG Logs and here is what it shows:

ebContainer : 10] ERROR ibm.rdm.fronting.server.services.RMRestServiceBase  - CRRRS1007E  A problem occurred in the Requirements Management (RM) server: Entry [6dc5e6a2feea5214]

com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.InternalServerErrorException: Propagated exception; original message [InternalServerErrorException: Propagated exception; original message [NotFoundException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.NotFoundException]]

at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.RRSException.newException(RRSException.java:271)

One answer

permanent link
Ian Barnard (1.9k613) | answered May 01 '20, 9:22 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Rafael

You should first update to the latest 6.0.5 iFix and see if the problem still happens - if so then create a support case.

HTH
Ian

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.