It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

is it possible to have a Planned VS actual work items for iterations in RTC?

Praveen Chougala (31629) | asked Apr 24 '20, 1:59 a.m.
Hi,

In RTC i have several iteration(Sprints) and hundreds of work itesms( Epic,Story,Task,Defects...etc)
i plan few stories to sprint 1 and if i am not able to close them in sprint 1 i move them to sprint 2 or 3.

Lets say i am in sprint 8 in this month
I want to create a report which shows me for sprint 1  how many stories i had initially planned and how many did i close. the same way for sprint 2, 3 , 4 and so on.

x axis should display iteration names and Y axis should have the count of planned Work items and actually completed work items.

Any hints would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Praveen

One answer

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered Apr 24 '20, 5:08 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There are a few OOTB reports that may give this data.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSYMRC_6.0.6.1/com.ibm.team.jp.jrs.doc/topics/c_ready_to_use_reports.html

Release burndown by work item count Shows the number of outstanding work items for an iteration, broken down by its direct child iterations.

Release burnup by work item count Shows the number of completed work items for an iteration, broken down by its direct child iterations.

Burndown by work item count Shows the number of work items that are either open or in progress over daily intervals.

Burnup by work item count Shows the number of completed work items over daily intervals.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.