It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0099E An HTTP error occurred when this URL was being accessed: /ccm/versionCompatibility?clientVersion=6.0.6. Error details: Server key.

Ja chikhi (262) | asked Mar 22 '20, 9:55 a.m.

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to import a csv file into rtc (version 6.0.6), using the RTC JavaAPI (have all the libs JavaPlainAPI, opencvs.... as it is describe on the tutorial : https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2019/07/03/work-item-command-line-5-0/). I specify that i try to execute it with the shell script wcl.sh.
But i'm front a problem.
My import doesn't work, i have this error : 

TeamRepositoryException: Unable to log into repository!
CRJAZ0099E An HTTP error occurred when this URL was being accessed: /ccm/versionCompatibility?clientVersion=6.0.6. Error details: Server key.
Failed!

Is anyone met this before ? i need some help please .

Thanks at all.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ja chikhi (262) | answered Mar 24 '20, 2:19 p.m.
edited Mar 24 '20, 2:20 p.m.

Good evening Ralph,

First of all, i want to thank you for taking time to answer me.

Finally, i did as you say, i tried with a recent jdk, and made a runnable jar  (as the same operations i described before) with an recent eclipse (with jdk 1.8 for compiler), and it works very well !!

I just modify the script wcl.sh, for taking the lib which was create with the jar, as next : 
$JAVA_HOME/bin/java -Djava.security.policy=rmi_no.policy -Dfile.encoding=Cp1252 -jar wcl.jar com.ibm.js.team.workitem.commandline.WorkitemCommandLine "$@"

For my case, i forced the encoding in the options of the command importworkitem, and it works fine !!!

Thanks again !!!

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 25 '20, 3:36 a.m. | edited Mar 25 '20, 3:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thanks for sharing your solution. I am still not sure what creates and solved the problem. Is it the file encoding? Is is using a JDK vs a JRE?

Would you be willing to send me the wcl.sh for review to my business mail ralph.schoon@de.ibm.com ?

Thanks!

2 other answers

permanent link
Ja chikhi (262) | answered Mar 23 '20, 11:40 a.m.

Hello,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I already took the project under git, the last version 5.1. I added the jars in the PlainJavaApi, and the others jar we need (opencsv ...)
I exported the project on a runnable jar (as it's describe here https://jazz.net/forum/questions/23488/self-executing-jar-with-plain-java-api), for avoid the error (TeamRepositoryException as we know).

For the license, i don't know, i'm not the admin of our rtc (we use it on work).
I executed the wlc.bat, and it works fine.

Before this error, i had another one when i user a jdk 1.8 :
TeamRepositoryException: Unable to log into repository!
CRJAZ0099E An HTTP error occurred when this URL was being accessed: /ccm/versionCompatibility?clientVersion=6.0.5. Error details: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

maybe it will help you.

Thanks again

<o:p> </o:p>

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 23 '20, 11:51 a.m.
I ran against 6.0.6.1 this morning and I don't have your problem. I use a JDK 1.8 as well. All works well. Try using a latest JDK, try to use an Oracle or IBM JDK. Try if 32 or 64 bit makes a difference. I do not know a solution for your problem. I have not seen it, as far as I can tell. I have run the WCL against practically all versions since it exists-

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Mar 23 '20, 3:01 a.m.
I have never seen that. No idea. What licenses are used?

I have noticed problems with the order of arguments in the batch file/shell scripts last year. You can try to get the files from https://github.com/jazz-community/work-item-command-line. You can try simple commands first. The simple commands do not require the external libraries and should work.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 23 '20, 3:03 a.m.

Also, can you try on windows? I had issues on linux. Maybe windows works better as I use it for testing on a regular basis.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.