It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to get the Safe Program Board Widget Plugin on RTC v 6.0.6.1?

madhu sudana (3116) | asked Mar 20 '20, 1:56 p.m.

How to get the Safe Program Board Widget plugin on RTC v 6.0.6.1, which is hosted on cloud environment. Does this implementation will affect project areas and what is the advantage and disadvantage of implementing of "Safe Program Board Widget on RTC?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ian Wark (79713450) | answered Mar 23 '20, 3:26 a.m.
I can find this version of the Safe Program Board Widget

Is this the plugin you are talking about? You need to be very specific. Do you have a URL?

What cloud are you talking about? Are you using IBM SaaS? If you are using IBM SaaS, I think you need to have an Enterprise level contract, rather than Professional to have this considered. I think the process is something like this: (please don't quote me on this)

1. You raise a ticket officially to ask this question to IBM Support.
2. Given that you have an Enterprise level agreement, IBM SaaS checks the plugin to see that it is safe to install.
3. Given that it is safe, IBM installs the plugin.
4. You are responsible thereafter if there are side-effects.

I am not able to comment about advantages or disadvantages of installing this, but it looks like it would help with planning according to SAFe principles, which would be encouraged (generally speaking).
madhu sudana selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
madhu sudana (3116) | answered Mar 23 '20, 7:44 a.m.
 Hello Ian,

Yes the link is the one which we need. However as you suggested to raise PMR, we did it and got an answer saying third party tool and plugin will not supported by IBM and ClearObject Team. Thanks for your quick answer.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.