It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I be switching masterpages in a RPE template for DNG wrappedresource artifacts

werner kolze (3146) | asked Feb 19 '20, 11:36 p.m.

Hi - I am trying with a RPE 6.0.6 iFix001 template, to switch from an A4 Portrait to an A3 Landscape page - but I cannot get it to work when I am trying to switch it for a DNG, "WrappedResource", artifact.

Any help be appreciated

cheers
Werner

2 answers

permanent link
Pierre Bentkowski (61517) | answered Feb 21 '20, 6:44 p.m.
Hello

"WrapperResource"
Should not do any differences.
If you use a variable to hold the name of the master page, try printing it, just before rendering the image.
Could be that you do not set it up properly.
Sometime it is easy to lose track in boxes of boxes of boxes ;)

Pierre

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Feb 20 '20, 12:12 p.m.
edited Feb 20 '20, 12:14 p.m.
You can use dynamic master page, where Page orientation and Paper size properties are assigned dynamically. Please refer https://rpeactual.wordpress.com/2014/02/21/new-in-1-2-1-dynamic-master-pages/

Another simple solution is to have 2 different master pages and assign them to different sections. In the screen grab, you can see that for the Container that handles wrapper resource, MP2 is applied.

Comments
werner kolze commented Feb 20 '20, 4:38 p.m.

hi - I have and had dynamically assigned the masterpages and it works for all artefacts apart from the "WrapperResource". In our cases here, the WrapperResources mostly are files with a .png extension - does that make any difference?

cheers

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.