It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to fetch data from history tab ?

Reverse Reverse (343) | asked Jan 29 '20, 2:51 p.m.

Is it possible to fetch data from history tab ?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jan 31 '20, 2:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As far as I can tell, the history states for an IAuditable can be retrieved using com.ibm.team.repository.service.IRepositoryItemService.fetchAllStates(IAuditableHandle)

You would have to resolve each state and do some kind of comparison. I have not looked at this.
Reverse Reverse selected this answer as the correct answer

4 other answers

permanent link
KANU PRIYA (483) | answered Jan 30 '20, 1:22 a.m.

Hi

As an alternative a call to the reportable REST API such as this will give you the full history of a workitem (change the id=7 parameter to the id of the wi you need):

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jan 30 '20, 2:16 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The "history tab" is computed by fetching the history states of the work item and computing it. You can use the reportable rest api or the java API to get the history information. I have no example for the Java API at hand.

permanent link
Reverse Reverse (343) | answered Jan 30 '20, 7:38 a.m.

My mistake ..I didn't make myself very clear ... I am looking for java  API - so that i can put all history  in individual objects and then compute the time for which it was not in a certain status,

Is it feasible ?

permanent link
KANU PRIYA (483) | answered Jan 31 '20, 12:11 a.m.
edited Jan 31 '20, 12:12 a.m.

Hi,

Java API can can be downloaded from the below link its under plain.zip files

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.