It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to arrange check boxes and text field in one line

Snehal Yendhe (15130) | asked Aug 08 '19, 2:38 a.m.

Hi Team,

I am using CLM 6.0.6
I have created one "section" in a XYZ Tab in that I have created 30 attributes for that we need 30 check boxes and 30 text field for each attributes.
I want that in one line, like in one line I want attribute name: check box and one text field, but now attributes and check boxes are reflecting in one line but text field are not in one line.
So how I can set all 3(Attribute name, check box, and text fields) in one line 
Please help me. 

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Aug 08 '19, 6:31 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I have seen questions like that over and over again here.

1. How can I create attribute tables?
  2. How can I align multiple rows
  3. How can I have 4 columns
The general answer is that this is not supported by the editor presentations. You have Layouts, these have slots and the layout controls how to display the slots. In slots you can have sections and they are usually top to down and it depends also on the client. That is it. The articles below are relevant. I am aware that the Web UI behaves a bit different from what is shown in https://jazz.net/library/article/130 for the Eclipse client.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Aug 08 '19, 6:35 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

By the way there is a limit of how many custom attributes are supported (around 200). Some more quick points:

1. In my opinion attributes that do not need to be filled should not be there.
  2. Most processes create way too many attributes and never remove unnecessary, old stuff. Processes become unusable because of this.
  3. Management is often a source of unusable attributes that break usability  

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.