It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Question: About DOORS NG workflows - having in a project template & restricting access

Mary Miller (87125) | asked Jul 03 '19, 11:14 a.m.

Good day,

I see that DOORS NG 6.0.6 has workflows in it.  We have an organization that would have multiple projects but a common workflow.

It would create a bit of havoc if each project, in the same organization, was allowed to create their own workflow.

• Is there a way to include a standardized workflow in a project template?
  • How would I restrict access to modifying the workflow to only the Tool Administrators?  Is there a way to restrict access for the Administrator role in the project?
Thanks!

Mary

Accepted answer

permanent link
Carol Watson (71016) | answered Jul 03 '19, 11:37 a.m.

Hi Mary,

I checked (on 6.0.6 as well) and it doesn't appear you can do either.

These are the Project Template options:

And these are the only Workflow Permission options:

It does seem odd to me that Workflow definition itself isn't one of the Permissions we can control.

Regards,
Carol

Mary Miller selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Mary Miller commented Jul 03 '19, 12:04 p.m. | edited Jul 03 '19, 12:10 p.m.

Okay, that is what I found too.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.  I may need to recommend we do not use this feature since we need to practice ingraining a culture of following process.

Thanks!

Mary

One other answer

permanent link
Rahim Chan Mueller (11) | answered Jul 05 '19, 3:57 a.m.

i thinks good

Soi keo bong da hom nay - Chuyên phan tich keo bong da, soi ket qua bong da chuẩn xác cùng các chuyên gia hàng đầu, những nhận định bang xep hang cung kèo bóng chính xác nhất

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.