It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the syntax of importing multiple test suites with test cases and scripts to RQM using the excel importer

Salwa Hermiz (111) | asked Jun 18 '19, 10:56 a.m.

I have multiple test suites with test cases and scripts, each test suite and its test cases and scripts represents a worksheet in my workbook. I need the syntax in the configuration file to import these test suite and their contents at once. Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Monika Rajput (25612) | answered Jun 19 '19, 7:40 a.m.
Hi Salwa,

Please refer to sample file Testsuite with testcases that have testscripts.xls and it's configuration file Testsuite with testcases that have testscripts.cfg . This file has the syntax for exporting test suite with testcases and scripts. Location of sample file : <Installation_dir_of_Excel_Importer>\Samples

Note: If your testsuite, testcase and testscripts are present in different worksheet of workbook, you can specify the XLSWorksheetID in the cfg file.
For more details please refer to sample file Testplan_Testcase_Testscript_TER_Environment_Iteration_AllInOne.xls and its configuration file Testplan_Testcase_Testscript_TER_Environment_Iteration_AllInOne.cfg.

Thanks,
Monika Rajput

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.