It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Controlling DNG RTF table RPE publishing width

Sean F (1.3k241144) | asked Jun 16 '19, 1:48 p.m.
edited Jun 16 '19, 1:49 p.m.

Is there any way to get RTF tables in DNG artifacts to publish through RPE with a controlled width e.g. full page width?

The tables were originally in a Word doc which was imported to DNG.

The tables were originally all full page width in Word.

Once they were imported the tables were all different widths in DNG.

When they are published back to Word through RPE they come out all different widths.

A workaround solution I was trying was to find a table that was coming out the correct width and then manually stretch the other tables to match the good table's width. But this is producing inconsistent results. I can adjust a bad table in DNG manually to what appears to be the correct width and to match another table in another artifact which is publishing with the correct width. But then when I publish this using RPE the adjusted table is still coming out with a bad width that does not match the good table with the full page width.

(The tables are not good candidates for conversion to 1 artifact per row and using an RPE table for publishing)

2 answers

permanent link
raj ahmed (111) | answered Apr 18 '23, 6:25 a.m.

Hi,

Can you please provide the detailed procedure that you mentioned above for this query? 
Can i know what is post-processing macro?

permanent link
Sean F (1.3k241144) | answered Jun 17 '19, 12:30 p.m.

I have managed to resolve this by using a post-processing macro to dynamically resize the tables once publishing is complete.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.